Saturday 29 October 2016

Circles and Squares

Hello again - well I've had so little time for card making this month, as I've been crocheting a blanket for a friend who is adopting a little girl. I will blog about it once I've handed over the gift, as I think she should be the first one to see it!

This card is for the new mum though, so I used the circles and squares theme, and a monochrome palette to produce a subtle, but hopefully not too babyish card to celebrate her adoption. To produce the card I used the following items:

Clarity circles stencil
Clarity stencil brush
Wee folk stamps set #2
Small allium stamp
Flower punch
Sticky gems
Clarity With Love line stamp
Clarity NDC blocks of fun stamp
Clarity alphabet word chains stamp set
Distress ink (Milled Lavendar)
Archival Black ink
Black sharpie pen
Black fineliner pen
Lavendar promarker

 







No time for a step-by-step this month, but I've added some extra photos, as the card photo doesn't really show all the subtle details. Would love to hear your comments, and hope my pal loves her card as much as her new daughter!

Susan x

10 comments:

  1. How lovely and thoughtful, Susan and the card is something the new mum will treasure, along with your gift. Thank you for continuing to support the Clarity Challenge and best wishes. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Susan, and what a lovely gift too - both made with love.
    I look forward to seeing your post once you've given them to your friend.
    Thank you for finding time to post your card to join in with us again this month.
    Have a lovely Sunday, and good luck in the prize draw x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Susan crafting hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful idea and card Susan. I've no doubt Ellie's mum loved it and the present. Thanks for continuing to join the Clarity Challenge each month, even when time is so tight. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card good idea good use of squares good luck in the clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete